Kaiser

kaiser.webinars
Kaiser Workforce Webinars

Wellness and Prevention Programs from Kaiser

Kaiser Healthy Life Styles – For Better Health Management & Prevention

Preventative Care on Kaiser’s website

Summary of Nolo Healthy Employees – Healthy Business

Kaiser – Nutrition

Healthy Life Styles

Fitness

Quit Smoking

Thriving Schools

Kaiser Permanente and Health Media  personalized programs  to a healthy mind, body, and spirit.
10,000 Steps

kp.org/ total health and productivity

kp.org/workforcehealth

Why Kaiser?

Kaiser Video Training for Brokers

Occupational Health & Safety – Kaiser

Kaiser on the Job

Return on Investment
Premiums are only 24 percent of your total health care costs. The other 76 percent
are indirect costs1 associated with:
• Presenteeism—people showing up for work but not being as productive as they
could be—63%
• Absenteeism and short-term disability—12%
• Long-term disability—1%
For example, overweight and obese employees take more sick leave than nonobese
employees and are twice as likely to have high-level absenteeism. The average annual cost of medical expenses and absenteeism related to obesity can range from $460 to $2,500 per employee.

Controlling Presenteeism
It’s Monday morning, and all your employees are at their desks working—to some degree. Bill is having a mild asthma attack that’s making it hard for him to concentrate, Anne is dealing with depression, and Dana is still worn out from the flu. They’re at work, but not really all there. This is called “Presenteeism,” and we want to help you find a way to make sure your employees are at their best.

Quality Dividend CalculatorTM 2011, gives you a simple way to estimate how your choice of health plan will affect the productivity and absenteeism of your workforce.

When employees get higher quality care, they stay healthier, absenteeism drops, and productivity improves

Ebola – Kaiser is prepared

Fewer Days Lost with Better Medical Coverage
Fewer Days Lost with better medical coverage

Healthy Life Styles

kp.org/healthy lifestyles

kp.org/news center employee health

Video’s

Give yourself the winning edge with a customized online program from Kaiser Permanente in collaboration with Health Media®. You’ll get the clear steps and ongoing encouragement it takes to reach your health goals.

Check out and enroll in Kaiser –  IndividualsSmall Group